- Leather and Pleather By Gracie Mowatt
- MIU MIU
- Anti Fashion written by Gracie Nicole Mowatt
- Vogue (throwback) january 2010 shoot
- Calvin Klein vs Hollywood
- Lady GaGa, Annie Leibovitz & The Vogue
- Above The Peak – News
- Drake- making females go crazy
- Above The Peak + Nell Nabarro
- ”What do I need in my portfolio?” says model!
Tag Archives: rap
Dot Rotten is a well established music artist/producer from south london. Formerly known as ‘Young Dot’ , dot rotten has built his name from grime/garage and now specializes in both, grime and rap genres.
The shoot was done at 3am in the morning, in the cold, empty streets of essex. Having no one around was a good thing as we can go in the roads and shoot anywhere. The objective was to create a ‘one sided portrait’ with one side of ‘Rottens’ face lit up.
The second image (below) was done in the roads.. the traffic lights gave off 3 dots of light which was caught in the shot.
the shoot was successful, with some great results, even though I ended up with some equipment damaged because of the windy morning.
‘BY THE WAY’:
Dot Rotten has 2 great cds on sale, make sure you go and buy them, On ‘Extra attention you can see my photography on the cd cover.
-Dot Rotten – Extra Attention …http://www.uptownrecords.com/p161/Dot-Rotten-Extra-Attention/product_info.html
-Dot Rotten – Something.Out. Of.Nothing